The Distance Learning PGCEi / Master of Education degree at a glance
- Online Education Degrees.
- Part-time, distance learning masters programs of professional enrichment for teachers and aspiring teachers working in countries other than the UK.
- The UK remains respected for the quality of its higher education and recognition internationally.
- Network with a range of multicultural professionals through collaborative online learning and group activities.
Advance your career by studying for a Masters in Teaching or a Bachelor in Education through Stafford, with a Top UK University. Study from work, home or while traveling – we understand the importance of education and so all our programs are predominantly online, giving you the flexibility to fit your studies around your job. Workshops would be scheduled over a weekend and you would be provided with a schedule in advance of registering for the course. This allows you to truly make sure the program fits your personal requirements.
- Learning is in a collaborative, global environment.
- An online degree fits around your professional and personal life.
- Globally recognised degree from our academic partners, who are QAA approved and recipients of the Royal Charter from the UK Government.
- The UK remains respected for the quality of its education and recognition internationally.
- Gain the knowledge and skills that you need to reach to the top of your career path.
For more information about our range of distance learning masters programs, fill in a contact form and one of our consultants will be in touch.
WHAT IS A PGCEi?
The Postgraduate Certificate in Education - International (PGCEi) is a one-year post graduate education course which provides training to teachers to become more effective within maintained schools.
Established in 1993, Stafford Global is the regional resource centre for top ranked UK institutions providing distance education in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Jeddah and the rest of the Middle East, such as University of Leicester, University of Northampton, University of Dundee, University of Nottingham and Edinburgh Napier University.