The programmes at a glance
Masters starting from only £12,205 from the University of Leicester
- Masters in Security and Risk Management
Criminology comes from the latin term for 'accusation' and is the scientific study of how crime is defined, why some people commit crime and what are the consequences of the crime they have committed, both on the individual and social levels. It is also a study of the police, courts and penal systems, and most importantly, prevention and deterrence of criminal behavior.
Leicester of one of very few universities in the UK with an exclusive and dedicated department to researching and studying criminology courses. This department is regularly called on by national and local governments to assist with policy development.
- Benefit from a 100% online programme.
- Fees Include: Career guidance, asynchronous support and easy instalments.
- Learning in a collaborative, global environment.
- An online degree that fits around your professional life.
- The University of Leicester is ranked 3rd in the Guardian (Subject: Social Policy and Administration).
- UK remains respected for the quality of its education and recognition internationally.
- Gain the knowledge and skills that you need to reach to the top of your career path.
For more information about our range of criminology courses, request FREE information and one of our consultants will be in touch.