The MBA at a glance
- Complete your distance learning course without leaving your work or home.
- All learning material is available online.
- Specialise in Banking, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Health Management, HR, Information Systems Strategy and Governance, Leadership & Innovation, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Marketing & Sales, Project Management, and Tourism & Hospitality
- Critical understanding of key management theories and concepts.
- Courses on the MBA degree teach you how to implement concepts in real world situations.
- Improve your leadership capabilities and the ability to critically analyse your own performance.
- Network with a range of multicultural professionals through collaborative online learning and group activities.
Advance your career by studying an online MBA program either part time or via distance learning with one of our UK partner institutions. Study from work, home or while travelling – all programmes are predominantly online, giving you the flexibility to fit your studies around your job. Blended learning MBA programmes consist of workshops which would be scheduled over a weekend and you would be provided with a schedule in advance of registering for the course. This allows you to truly make sure the programme fits your personal requirements.
- Choose from 100% online, distance or blended learning with weekend workshops, or part time learning with master classes and workshops.
- Learning in a collaborative, global environment.
- A degree that fits around your professional life.
- Global Online MBA degrees from our academic partners, who are QAA approved and recipients of the Royal Charter from the UK Goverment.
- The UK remains respected for the quality of its education and recognition internationally.
- Gain the knowledge and skills that you need to reach to the top of your career path.
For more information about our online degrees in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Middle East, request for information and one of our consultants will be in touch.
WHAT IS AN MBA?
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) is the world’s most popular professional degree programme designed for those wishing to develop careers in business and management.
What is the Difference between Part Time, Blended and Online Delivery?
It might seem a simple task, however defining these terms is difficult because they have developed over time and place to become used differently by different institutions and sometimes interchangeably. But most would agree that distance learning is any course that is delivered off the University’s campus, blended is a mix of taught and online classes and support, and online is purely delivered via the internet. It is also recommended that you research the pros and cons to distane and online learning that are relevant to you as you make the decision to register for a course.
Established in 1993, Stafford Global is the regional resource centre for top ranked UK institutions, such as University of Leicester, University of Northampton, University of Dundee, University of Nottingham and Edinburgh Napier University.