The HR programmes at a glance
- The programmes are focussed on key functions and theories within HRM and HR training in organisations.
- Critical understanding of key HR management theories and concepts; also, how to implement these in real situations.
- Improve your leadership capabilities and the ability to critically analyse your own performance.
- Network with a range of multicultural professionals through collaborative online learning and group activities.
Advance your career by pursuing a UK university HR course through Stafford. Study from work, home or while travelling – the programme is predominantly online, giving you the flexibility to fit your studies around your job and family commitments.
- Benefit from 100% online programmes.
- Learning is in a collaborative, global environment.
- An online degree that fits around your professional life.
- UK remains respected for the quality of its education and recognition internationally.
- Gain the knowledge and skills that you need to reach to the top of your career path.
For more information about our range of HR management courses, request FREE information and one of our consultants will be in touch.
WHAT IS HR?
Human Resource (HR) refers to the poeple who are employed for an organisation - direct and indirect. They are assets to an organisation and need to be nurtured, managed and maintained. Human Resource Management (HRM) are the activities and responsibilities involved in employee management with an emphasis on treating those employees as assets, undertaken either exclusively at a department or by the direct line manager of the employee.
What are the requirements of any Human Resources course ?
- You should be able to present a coherent assessment of training management policy within your organisation.
- You should be able to assess theory and practice of management, considering the importance of leadership and the HRM function.
- You should be able to understand the uses and limits of coaching and mentoring in the workplace.